December 28, 2009

Happy New Year prt 2

Me Again...
Jim read the update I just posted and told me that I sounded sad. I guess reminissing did make my comments seem a meloncholoy. So, with that said, let me say this; I LOVE being here!
My relationship with Jim has been great. It is fun adventuring together and with our kids. Though there are stresses here that I didn't have in Woodbury, the Lord has been faithful to work through them with me (and continues to do so!). He has really shown Jim and I what it means to depend on Him. All of us who follow Chirst know that it is such a challenge to rest in His plans. Our desire is to please Him!

We have great friends that I am truly thankful for. We find encouragement in each other as we rejoice and struggle through life's cards. I am grateful that I can speak truth and love into their lives, as they do in mine.

This feels like home. The people, the place.....
I'm awefully happy we walked through the door that God opened for us. :)

No comments:

Romans 12:2

Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.

January 14, 2008 - moving

January 14, 2008 - moving
On the road to our new home

Gilmore House

Gilmore House
Jim's office is on the far right

CO house

CO house
Mountain range with our home (to be) in foreground

A great view

A great view
A great view from the kitchen!

New Office

New Office
My new office...I love it!

Snow Sculpture

Snow Sculpture
Snow Sculpture - Bronco

Nancy & Bekah

Nancy & Bekah
Bekah's "red" arm

Zeb

Zeb
Zeb